Skyline Chili Sunrise
Grilled Swordfish with Chervil
– ½ cup of olive oil.
– Dash of lemon juice.
– ¼ teaspoon of salt.
– 2 lbs of swordfish steaks, 1-inch thick.
– ½ cup of butter, softened.
– ½ cup of fresh chervil, minced.
– ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
– Combine the olive oil, lemon juice and salt. Brush on the swordfish steaks.
– Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
– Combine the butter, chervil and pepper. Set aside.
– Grill the swordfish for 12-15 minutes or until done, turning once.
– Remove the fish from the grill and brush with the chervil butter.
– Serve immediately.