What do you put on top of tater tots?
Baked Potato: Mix up your tots with sour cream, shredded cheese, bacon, and chives, and your family will definitely thank you. Guac Tots: Heap spoonfuls of your favorite guacamole on top of your tots. Pro tip: Bacon doesn’t hurt, either.
How do you make tater tots extra crispy?
Arrange frozen Extra Crispy Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11″x17″ baking sheet. Heat for 19–21 minutes. Cook to a light golden color. Season to taste.
What do you eat with loaded tater tots?
1. Cheesy Bacon Tater Tot Pie. Mix tots with cheese and bacon for a dinner casserole that has all the great flavors of potato skins. Serve it with a side of steamed veggies or a salad for a balanced meal.
How do you cook frozen Tater Tots?
To cook frozen Tater Tots in the oven:
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer on a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown. Turn the tots once so that they cook evenly.
How do you cook Tater Tots fast?
Microwave on high for 3 1/2 minutes, let stand for 1 1/2 minutes and voilà. You’ve just made crispy Tater Tot disks in the microwave.
How do you cook tater tots in the oven?
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Empty bag of Tater-Tots into large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and seasonings.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and spread tater-tots in a single layer.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Can you pan fry tater tots?
TO COOK FROZEN TATER TOTS IN A SKILLET
First heat oil at a depth of ¼ inch in the bottom of your skillet over medium high heat. Cook until the amount of crispness that you prefer – turning frequently. Apply salt and pepper while draining.11 мая 2019 г.
What temperature do you cook Ore Ida tater tots?
Full Bag Instructions: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Arrange frozen Extra Crispy Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11 inch x 17 inch baking sheet. Heat for 20-24 mins. Cook to a light golden color.
Why are my tater tots mushy?
Sounds like your oil wasn’t up to temp. And the pan was too crowded. Frozen tater tots need to meet hot oil totally frozen, and in a quantity that will not drop the oil temp too much.
Are tater tots a finger food?
Do you know how to eat tater tots properly? … Some people eat them with their fingers, because they’re small and easy to pop into your mouth. But that’s rude, and it leads to greasy fingertips, which you then need to wipe on your shirt or trousers.
What goes well with Tater Tot casserole?
This tater tot casserole is a meal by itself thanks to the protein, veggies, and potatoes! That said, something light goes well with this dish, like my mad dog salad. Amp up the veggie goodness by serving with a side of cauliflower mac and cheese!
How long do you cook Ore Ida tater tots?
Full Bag Instructions: Serves about 9.
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Arrange frozen Extra Crispy Tater Tots in a single layer on an 11″ x 17″ baking sheet.
- Heat 20 to 24 minutes. Cook to a light golden color.
Can you bake Tater Tots 350?
Tots still rule, sure, but they need more than ketchup to justify you waiting 30 minutes for them to brown in the oven. … Spread 1 bag of frozen tater tots onto a baking sheet or large skillet, and bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Prep the toppings while the tater tots are toasting.