What is a good meal to feed a large crowd?
37 Big-Batch Dishes to Feed a Crowd
- White Pesto Spinach Lasagna (10 Servings) …
- Slow-Cooker Crispy Carnitas (10 Servings) …
- Baked Sausage and Cheese Rigatoni (8 Servings) …
- Caramelized Shiitake Mushroom Risotto (8 Servings) …
- Korean Beef Tacos (12 Servings) …
- Healthy Instant-Pot Turkey Chili (8 Servings) …
- Chicken and Dumplings (6 Servings)
How can I feed a crowd cheaply?
Cheap Meals for a Crowd
- BBQ Beef, Pork or Chicken Sandwiches with Chips (My Favorite recipe here)
- Nacho Bar.
- Taco Bar (Doritos Taco Bowls are fun!)
- Baked Potato Bar (Try Making Baked Potatoes in your Crockpot)
- Chili with Frito’s & Cheese.
- Homemade Soup Bar (try this Chicken & Wild Rice Soup Recipe)
- Lasagna, Green Beans & French Bread.
What is a good meal to make for guests?
Meat and poultry entrees
- Slow-cooker beef ragu with pappardelle. …
- Soy-lemon flank steak with arugula. …
- Sweet potato noodles with chorizo, roasted red pepper, and spinach. …
- Salami, jalapeño, and olive pizza with honey. …
- Spicy sausage, kale, and whole-wheat orecchiette soup. …
- Baked chicken meatballs with garlic-dill yogurt sauce.
What should a big crowd eat for breakfast?
So we rounded up 14 of our favorite big batch breakfast recipes that feed a crowd so you can worry less about cooking and actually have some fun!
- Bacon, Potato, and Egg Casserole. …
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Sandwich. …
- French Toast Bake. …
- Breakfast Enchiladas. …
- Slow Cooker Overnight Pecan Pie Oatmeal Recipe.
How can I feed a large family cheap?
14 Ways To Nourish A Large Family On A Small Budget
- Stick to a menu plan! …
- Buy in bulk. …
- Invest in proper kitchen tools. …
- Bulk up meals with frugal, whole foods. …
- Buy seasonal produce. …
- Grow your own produce. …
- Ferment! …
- Don’t waste ANYTHING!
What is the cheapest food to cater?
1. The cheapest food to cater is any rice or noodle-based cultural cuisine. Mexican, Indian, and Thai dishes are delicious and affordable. Or, if you’re hosting an event during the day, serve brunch and breakfast items.
What are some cheap party food ideas?
Here are some simple party food ideas on a budget:
- Loose meat sandwiches.
- Baked potatoes.
- Cheese and crackers.
- Vegetables and dip.
What can I cook for a group of 10?
- Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Beef Sandwiches.
- Hearty Baked Penne Pasta.
- Crockpot Breakfast Casserole with Bacon and Gruyere.
- Killer Carnitas.
- Chicken Spaghetti.
- Easy Ham and Cheese Sliders.
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Cheese Taquitos.
- Baked Italian Meatballs.
What to serve for a casual get together?
Whether it be an alfresco lunch or a light snack, hosting a casual get-together is a breeze with these fresh and delicious recipes.
- 1Smoky cheese and bacon dip. Entertaining is easy with this smoky cheese and bacon dip.
- 2Chinese pork sliders. Entertain with ease with these flavoursome Chinese pork sliders.
- 3Perfect scones.
What should I cook for a family visit?
22 Family Friendly Dinner Ideas
- Baked Penne.
- Beef Enchilada Casserole.
- Cowboy Spaghetti.
- Cheesy Sour Cream Chicken.
- Hula Joes.
- Gnocchi with Meat Sauce.
- Crispy Fish Sticks.
- Chicken Tortilla Stack.
What is a typical brunch menu?
Brunch foods and dishes
- Avocado toast.
- Bagel – in New York City, the “bagel brunch” was popular circa 1900. The bagel brunch consists of a bagel topped with lox, cream cheese, capers, tomato and red onion.
- Bagel and cream cheese.
- Biscuits and gravy.
- Bread and toast with butter and jams.
How do you host a brunch for a crowd?
Here are some basic tips for a brunch menu everyone will enjoy:
- Have a buffet so your guests can serve themselves. …
- Offer a variety of foods and give your guests plenty of choices. …
- Serve egg dishes that don’t require last-minute preparation. …
- Have a colorful fruit tray to add visual interest to the table.