What is the best fluffy slime recipe?
Fluffy Slime Recipe
- 2/3 Cup White Elmer’s Glue.
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda.
- 1/4 Cup Water.
- 2-3 Cups Shaving Cream.
- 1.5 tablespoons Contact Lens Solution **Important: your brand of contact lens solution must have boric acid and sodium borate in the ingredient list. This is what interacts with the glue to form the slime.
- Liquid Food Coloring.
How do you make slime with 3 simple ingredients?
3-INGREDIENT SLIME (no borax!)
- 1 cup washable school glue.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of contact or all-purpose solution.
How do you make real slime at home?
What You Do:
- In one bowl, add in 1 oz. …
- Add ¼ cup of Sodium Tetraborate (Borax) Solution to the glue and water mixture and stir slowly.
- The slime will begin to form immediately. …
- Stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky (keep kneading as you like).
How do you make slime with dish soap?
How to make the slime:
- Put 3 tablespoons of dish soap in a mixing bowl.
- Add 3 table spoons of toothpaste to the mix.
- Toss in a few shakes of salt from the shaker, and mix together!
- Let it freeze for about an hour.
- Take it out and stretch it and mess around with it!