Where can I farm milk in BDO?
How to Get Milk – Black Desert Online [BDO]
- Location of Milkable Cows. In Olivia, there are a few small ranches with a number of cows you can milk. …
- How to Milk Cows. Go up to a cow and press the R button like with any gathering action. …
- Milk for Cash? …
- Milk from Imperial Cooking Boxes. …
- Milk From Side-Dishes.
How do you make fine tea smell?
How to obtain
- 4 × Flowers ( Sunflower / Rose / Tulip. )
- 4 × Fruits ( Pear / Pineapple / Strawberry / Apple / Banana / Cherry / Grape. )
- 2 × Cooking Honey.
- 7 × Mineral Water.
What can I make with grapes BDO?
Mostly cultivated in the Balenos region, Grapes prefer sunny climates and can be used to produce wine or various other drinks. They can be used for Cooking and Alchemy. Used for Cooking: Fruit Juice, Fruit Pudding, etc.
How do you farm cow BDO?
If you want to start your cow farm, you will need to obtain special haystacks. You can also use high-quality or standard haystacks or utilizes the small fences. To start the cattle growth, we can also create a haystack from drying 50 weed. When a cow is fully grown, it can be harvested for milk, beef, or ox hide.
Where can I buy onion in BDO?
– How to Obtain: It can be obtained by Farming Onion Seeds in a Garden. ※ Consuming this item without Cooking will grant a special buff, but will cause pain. An Onion produced through Farming.
Where can I rent a fence in BDO?
Most fences are rented from NPC for contribution points (CP) but Jemkas in Northern Guard Camp gives you a Shabby Fence for free as quest reward once you hit Gathering: beginner (6) or finished the “Go to the Northern Heidel Quarry” quest.
How do you make SUTE tea?
You need Skilled Cooking Level 1 to make Milk Tea/Sute Tea. You should be making Beer (5 Potatoes, 6 Mineral Water, 2 Leavening Agent, 1 Sugar) from Beginner Level 1-10 while you are gathering materials for Tea with Fine Scent.