How do you make slime out of shampoo?
Here’s how to make it:
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
24 мая 2017 г.
Does shampoo and salt make slime?
There is no set amount for the salt, as each brand of shampoo reacts differently with it. Simply add in a pinch of salt, then give the slime a stir. Keep adding salt and stirring until the shampoo turns into a glob. Freeze the shampoo for 15 minutes.
Does Salt activate slime?
If your soapy liquid of choice has one of these chemicals in its long list of ingredients, it should make a slime when you add just the right amount of salt to it. … This gives the micelles a certain charge density on its outer surface, which can be affected by the addition of salt.
How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
3-INGREDIENT SLIME (no borax!)
- 1 cup washable school glue.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of contact or all-purpose solution.