How many tablespoons of borax do you need to make slime?
What can I use instead of borax to make fluffy slime?
We like to use contact lens solution instead of pure borax in our slime recipes. We recommend you try this basic recipe to start if you haven’t made slime before. It is easier to make than fluffy slime and will give you an idea on how much you need to knead and work the slime for it to form.
How do you make slime with 3 ingredients?
- (4-ounce) bottles washable school glue, such as Elmer’s (see note for variations)
- 1 to 2 drops. liquid food coloring (optional)
- glitter (optional)
- baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons. saline solution (i.e., contact lens solution), divided.
How do you make slime with borax Ziploc bags?
- Put the glue and water in the plastic bag.
- If you’d like to make coloured slime, add a few drops of food colouring. I use green food colouring for really snotty slime.
- Seal the bag and squeeze it gently to mix.
- Open the bag and add the borax. Re-seal the bag and squeeze gently to mix.
How do you make slime without borax or contact solution or cornstarch?
Here’s how to make it:
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
24 мая 2017 г.
How do you make slime with 2 or 3 ingredients?
3-Ingredient Slime DIY (no borax) – the easiest slime any kid can make!
3-INGREDIENT SLIME (no borax!)
- 1 cup washable school glue.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of contact or all-purpose solution.