How do you make slime with shaving cream?
WHIPPING UP YOUR FLUFFY SLIME RECIPE
- Measure 3-4 heaping cups of shaving cream into a bowl. …
- Add color! …
- Next, add a 1/2 cup of glue to the shaving cream and mix.
- Add 1/2 tsp of baking soda and mix.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the saline solution to the mixture and start whipping!
What ingredients do you need to make fluffy slime?
Fluffy slime ingredients
- 1 (4-ounce) bottle Elmer’s white school glue.
- 2 Tablespoons contact saline solution (or liquid laundry detergent)
- 1 – 2 cups shaving cream.
- Food coloring, optional.
How do you make slime with shaving cream without saline solution?
Empty glue into large mixing bowl. Add baking soda and mix with a spatula until well combined. Add shaving cream to mixture and combine until consistency is thick and fluffy. Add drops of food coloring, stirring to blend, until desired color is achieved.
How do you make slime with glue at home?
Let’s make some slime
- Step 1: Add glue. Add about 1 cup (8 ounces) of glue to your mixing bowl. …
- Step 2: Add baking soda. Pour in about 1 tablespoon of baking soda and blend it with the glue. …
- Step 3: Add color. …
- Step 4: Add contact lens solution. …
- Step 5: Mix. …
- Step 6: Watch the transformation. …
- Step 7: Presto, slime!
How do you make fluffy slime 2 ingredients?
Basic fluffy slime recipe
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
24 мая 2017 г.
How do you make fluffy slime with magical liquid?
- Measure out 1/4 cup of shaving cream and mix in a few drops of orange food coloring.
- Empty your bottle of Elmer’s glue into the mixture.
- Mix well with a spoon or spatula.
- Measure out 1/4 cup of Elmer’s magical liquid and add it to the glue mixture.