Can you make slime with shampoo and contact solution?
If your kids are clamoring for slime but you don’t have any contact lens solution in the house, you can still make up a batch with this easy recipe using ingredients you have on hand. If you’re wondering how to make slime without contact lens solution, all you need is baking soda and shampoo or dish soap.
How do you make fluffy slime with shampoo?
Here’s how to make it:
- Put 1/2 cup shampoo and 1/4 cup of cornstarch in a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add 3 drops of food coloring (optional).
- Add 1 tablespoon of water and stir. Slowly add 5 more tablespoons of water, stirring well after each one.
- Knead the slime for around 5 minutes.
24 мая 2017 г.
Does shampoo and salt make slime?
There is no set amount for the salt, as each brand of shampoo reacts differently with it. Simply add in a pinch of salt, then give the slime a stir. Keep adding salt and stirring until the shampoo turns into a glob. Freeze the shampoo for 15 minutes.
How do you make slime with dish soap?
How to make the slime:
- Put 3 tablespoons of dish soap in a mixing bowl.
- Add 3 table spoons of toothpaste to the mix.
- Toss in a few shakes of salt from the shaker, and mix together!
- Let it freeze for about an hour.
- Take it out and stretch it and mess around with it!
How do you make simple slime?
How to make homemade slime
- Add glue and food coloring to bowl. Squeeze the bottle of glue into a bowl (photo 1). …
- Mix in saline solution. Add 1 1/2 Tablespoons saline solution and mix until combined (photo 3). …
- Knead the slime. Using your hands, knead the slime until it holds together. …
- Store slime.
How do you make slime with toothpaste?
Add a pinch of salt and stir again.
Keep stirring until the shampoo, toothpaste, and salt come together into a slime. This will take about a minute or so. Your mixture may start to look more slime-like by now. Salt is the magic ingredient that turns the shampoo and toothpaste into slime.
How do you make fluffy slimes for beginners?
Fluffy slime ingredients
- 1 (4-ounce) bottle Elmer’s white school glue.
- 2 Tablespoons contact saline solution (or liquid laundry detergent)
- 1 – 2 cups shaving cream.
- Food coloring, optional.